Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications, strategic messaging, and brand management
- Ability to digest complex technical and fast-changing market information and then crystallize the key messages
- Create content, messaging, and strategies for product launches and communications at fundraising events and online
- Create and develop online and event marketing strategies as part of the product go-to-market plan
- Develop content and campaign calendars
- Manage and write creative briefs.
- Ability to collaborate with everyone in the organization to deliver results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Management experience required, 1-2 years minimum
- assists with oversight of marketing team and weekly objectives/goals.
- facilitate weekly Marketing meetings and help define core KPIs.
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- HHP's Google AdWords Manager
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Administrator
- Director of Development
- Evidence-Based Medicine Expert
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Development - Fund...
- Online Community Moderator
- Blog Writer
- Event Planner
- Executive Director - Data...
- Director of Marketing -...
- Social Media Manager
- Video Designer/Producer
- Condition Community Champion