The Institute For Global Transformation created a global network for Change-Makers and Transformational Conversations, conversations designed to mindfully and creatively explore self, our global challenges and the exciting possibilities for building a better world in the 21st Century.
As Change-Makers, we are pioneers in a new mainstream, millions strong, that now exists worldwide.
Dianne Collins refers to this new group as the Consciousness Crowd. She says: "Millions of people the world over are part of The New Mainstream. It is defined neither by generation, by politico credo, nor by religious creed. The New Mainstream is defined by recognition that we are in a time of awakening to a new mindset, an expanded worldview and yes, a higher-level consciousness for humanity. The New Mainstream is defined by a cosmic pulse of awakening."
This vast group shares a sense of the connectedness of all things. They see themselves as bridge builders. They have deep concerns regarding the environment, economics, social issues, and relationships between people, communities and nations. As a result, they view the world through a radically different lens - a way of seeing that steps out of right and wrong and black and white thinking.
If you consider yourself a Change-Makers, we invite you to become part of our team and help us transform the world. Before responding, please be sure to go to our website at www.ifgt.org and read through our articles, philosophy page etc. to be sure you are in alignment with our philosophy, vision and mission.
Purpose and Scope of Duties
We are seeking a very special individual who has the skills and vision to realize the potential of the Institute for Global Transformation’s (IFGT) and its diverse departments. The right person will bring a mix of an outgoing, enthusiastic, "can do" attitude, business acumen, and a genuine passion for pursuing their desire to be of service to humanity and the planet.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Administrative Assistant will serve as a key member of the team, providing administration, support and coordination.
Skills and Abilities
- ability to think critically and offer solutions to problems.
- high-level clerical skills such as advanced proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- some knowledge of mass media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
The routine can vary significantly. Duties may sometimes include:
- overseeing department program progress reports
- coordination of meetings and taking meeting minutes
- writing reports
- setting up and scheduling webinars
- scheduling conference calls
- prioritize items that need attention
- Internet research abilities
- coordination of correspondence with volunteers
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Market Research / Analysis
- Office Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 4 - 5 hours a week
- A real team player