WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for a dynamicindividual to serve as our accounting coordinator. We are looking for leaders that can successfully complete tasks and projects independently as well as part of a team. The ideal candidate will also be able to analyze financial informations. This position requires an individual that is reliable, well- organized, charismatic, and that can employ best practices. In addition, the coordinator will collaborate with NAAHP's. Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP's Mission. The accounting coordinator reports directly to the Director of Finance. TASK DESCRIPTION
- Performs clerical tasks such as filing, scanning and faxing documents.
- Operates computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Prepares invoices and assemble reports/billings for grants and contracts.
- Follows up on payments and responds to member's inquiries regarding billings.
- Manages, tracks and processes accounts receivables and payable.
- Advises, tracks and implements cash management and handling processes.
- Coordinates inventories for promotional items.
- Oversees onsite registration and payment at various events.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Director of Finance
- Associates in Accounting, Bachelor's preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of overall professional experience; ideally 1 year of broad financial and accountant/bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness, combined with a very strong team oriented approach to work.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced virtual environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of NAAHP.
- Financial Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Interested Candidates must send in their resume, cover letter and two letters of recommendations.
- Conference/Events Coordinator
- Associate Graphic Designer
- Chapter Development Director
- Manager of Legal Counsel
- Manager of Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Manager of Conference/Events
- Content Writer/Editor
- Government Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Conference/Events
- Communications Coordinator
- Manager of Fundraising and Donor...
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising and...
- Public Relations Assistant Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations and Outreach...