Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Creating and distributing documents
- Maintaining calendars of HR
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Assisting with scheduling interviews
- Promoting and Maintaining Volunteer on Social Media Sites (Taproot, Volunteer Match, etc.)
Must be adept at problem-solving. Must possess strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally. Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently. Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality. Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 5-7 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
Resume or CV.
Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Our volunteer base is centered in the U.S. and New York Metro Area, as well as Canada, England, France, and the Philippines. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Image Impact International Volunteer Coordinator Shana Shero at email@example.com.
- Performance Management
- Executive Admin
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6+ Months