7 people are interested
7 people are interested
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The IT Chair is a volunteer position in Image Impact International and is responsible for the management and implementation of IT systems and processes utilized within III. The IT Chair leads the IT Steering Committee.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all III IT operations.
- Develop the IT Strategy and Roadmap to support the functional requirements and future growth of III.
- Provide recommendations based on industry trends and best practices on the adoption of IT systems within III.
- Lead the implementation and transition to new IT Systems.
- Establish IT policies and processes to support all III functions.
- Manage the security and administration of IT Systems, including user access and entitlements.
- Seek ways in which to improve the efficiency of III IT Systems (including both process and cost).
- Coordinate and chair regular IT Steering Committee meetings.
- Contribute to III Budget discussions.
- Proven experience as IT Director or similar.
- Experience implementing new IT platforms in small but rapidly growing environments.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 8-10 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
- New York Metro Area candidates are strongly preferred.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration.
- Resume or CV.
- Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to email@example.com..
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact fights for equal access to employment opportunities for college students with disabilities. We empower students to break through workforce barriers and open doors with our career readiness and mentoring programs.
About IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
474 W 238TH ST APT 6I, BRONX, NY 10463, US
To empower first generation college students to successfully transition into the workforce by equipping them with leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Image Impact International is a 501(c)3 Non-profit. The values of our global team are leadership, professional growth through education, access, and opportunity. We are impacting first generations for success through five exciting programs:
- College 2 Career 2 Community Impact
- Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact
- Civility 4 Impact - Global Civility Awareness Month and Civility YOUniversity(tm)
- Disability 4 Impact - Disability + S.T.Y.L.E. and Image + Disability Book Project
- Training 4 Impact
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 2, 2021
- IT Management
- Network Administration
- IT Help Desk
- ERP / CRM
- Software Engineering
- IT Strategy
- Must be at least 18
- 12+ Months