VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The IT Chair is a volunteer position in Image Impact International and is responsible for the management and implementation of IT systems and processes utilized within III. The IT Chair leads the IT Steering Committee.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all III IT operations.
- Develop the IT Strategy and Roadmap to support the functional requirements and future growth of III.
- Provide recommendations based on industry trends and best practices on the adoption of IT systems within III.
- Lead the implementation and transition to new IT Systems.
- Establish IT policies and processes to support all III functions.
- Manage the security and administration of IT Systems, including user access and entitlements.
- Seek ways in which to improve the efficiency of III IT Systems (including both process and cost).
- Coordinate and chair regular IT Steering Committee meetings.
- Contribute to III Budget discussions.
- Proven experience as IT Director or similar.
- Experience implementing new IT platforms in small but rapidly growing environments.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 8-10 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
- New York Metro Area candidates are strongly preferred.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration.
- Resume or CV.
- Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to email@example.com..
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Image Impact International VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero - Allen
- IT Management
- Network Administration
- IT Help Desk
- ERP / CRM
- Software Engineering
- IT Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 12+ Months
- Graphics Support/ Designer
- IT Administrator(New York Metro...
- Grant Writers
- College 2 Career Program...
- Mentoring Program...
- Project Manager(New York Metro...
- CPA Non -profit 990EZ Support -...
- IT Chair (New York Metro Area)
- Quickbooks Administrator(New...
- Vice President Operations - New...