POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To make sure that all of the paperwork is in order before we send dogs to Toronto or NY to the other rescue organizations and who will help plan getting the animals to the plane.
TIME REQUIREMENT: 15-20 hours per month.
- Coordinate with fosters who will be sending animals on transport by email correspondence.
- Working with fosters and Medical Team to ensure all required medical needs are met prior to transport.
- Collaborate with Foster Team and Rescue Team to check all paperwork, medical and legal, is in order prior to transport.
- Track needs, animals, and points of contact for all transports.
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Correspondence with DPA volunteers, leadership team, and fosters on a regular basis.
CONTROLS OVER WORK: This position reports to the Rescue Director, Foster/Medical Director, VP Animal Operations, and the Executive Director.
- Must be proficient with use of email and have regular phone access.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and maintain professional level correspondence at all times.
- Must be skilled with spreadsheets and working with Google Drive.
- Must display a positive attitude at all times and present DPA in a positive manner to the public.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively with a variety of leadership styles.
- Must possess excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work within deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have HS diploma or higher degree of education.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Website Coordinator
- Adoptions Craig's List (CL)...
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Events Lead
- Director for Dallas Pets Alive!...
- Animal Rescue Volunteer Director...
- Foster Application Vetter
- Internal Newsletter Editor /...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Help us find new volunteers as...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Animal Vet Application Approval...
- Rent A Dog Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Positive Alternatives to Shelter...
- Foster Parent Representative
- Do you like going to events,...