Animal Vet Approval Admin
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To support the Medical Team of Dallas Pets Alive by ensuring all vet appointments have a Vet Appointment Authorization completed and submitted prior to vet appointments.
TIME REQUIREMENT: 15-20 hours per month.
- Coordinate with fosters on vet appointment scheduling to ensure all medical requirements are completed in a timely basis.
- Once fosters schedule appointments, complete vet approval forms documenting what is approved and what is not, then sending forms to both the foster and the chosen vet prior to appointment.
- Work with Medical Team to keep them informed on upcoming vet visits.
- Assist in keeping spreadsheets updated on illnesses, injuries, treatments, and visits.
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Correspondence with DPA volunteers, leadership team, and fosters on a regular basis.
CONTROLS OVER WORK: This position reports to the Foster/Medical AD, Foster/Medical Director, VP Animal Operations, and the Executive Director.
- Must be proficient with use of email and have regular email access.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and maintain professional level correspondence at all times.
- Must be skilled with spreadsheets and working with Google Drive.
- Must display a positive attitude at all times and present DPA in a positive manner to the public.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively with a variety of leadership styles.
- Must possess excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work within deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have HS diploma or higher degree of education.
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-20 hours monthly
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Adoptions Craig's List (CL)...
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Events Lead
- Supply Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster Application Vetter
- Internal Newsletter Editor /...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Help us find new volunteers as...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Animal Vet Application Approval...
- Rent A Dog Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Positive Alternatives to Shelter...
- Foster Parent Representative
- Do you like going to events,...