Animal Data Admin
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To support the reporting, funding/grant, and marketing requirements of Dallas Pets Alive by ensuring the accuracy of animal and rescue related data and coordinating with various departments to collect and reconcile data.
TIME REQUIREMENT: 15-20 hours per month.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of data in Rescue Groups (animal database) to offline data sources and investigate/resolve differences.
- Provide reports of data for animals in program (past and present) for animal operations leadership, grant writers, and others as needed.
- Collaborate on ways to improve quality of data and data input, and assist in training other volunteers as needed.
- Provide data summaries for publications such as DPA annual report and website.
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Correspondence with DPA volunteers and leadership team on a regular basis.
CONTROLS OVER WORK: This position reports to the VP Animal Operations and the Executive Director.
- Must be proficient with use of email and have regular phone access.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and maintain professional level correspondence at all times.
- Must be skilled with spreadsheets and working with data, with the ability to design queries and formulas to obtain a desired result or report, with appropriate attention to detail.
- Background in accounting, finance, statistics, or similar field is helpful but not required.
- Must display a positive attitude at all times and present DPA in a positive manner to the public.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively with a variety of leadership styles.
- Must possess excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work within deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have HS diploma or higher degree of education.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- TNR Colony Manager for Cats
- New Partner Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Animal Operations Admin
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Representative