The Grant Writer is primarily responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations. It is the work of the Grant Writer that provides the largest most consistent block of funding for JLAD.
- Develop and write grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders;
- Perform in-depth research to identify funding opportunity announcements from federal/state government agencies, from private foundations, and from corporate giving programs;
- Assemble and submit grant requests, including letters, proposals, budget, and financial records as required by each application;
- Ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports;
- Track submitted grant status, follow up with funding source, and provide any additional requested information.
Part-time position. Work at home availability. Hours are flexible. Details of scheduled hours of work will be determined with individual.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10 - 15 hrs a week