VNA Hospice & Palliative Care - Worcester area
Interested in making a real difference in someone’s life? Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team! We plan to hold a volunteer training in Worcester that starts in October and ends in November.
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking caring, compassionate adults of all ages and backgrounds to offer support to our patients and families who reside in over 200 communities in eastern and central Massachusetts. We provide initial and on-going training for our volunteers.
VNA Hospice Volunteers can do many things:
- Provide companionship with reading or music
- Support patients and family members
- Offer respite for caregivers
- Run errands for patients or caregivers
- If certified, provide Reiki, Massage therapy or Pet Therapy
- Provide program support through involvement with projects
Please contact us for more information to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
Call Volunteer Services at 781-569-2811 or
E-mail us at email@example.com ASAP in order to get an application and set up an interview before training starts.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18