Support The Salvation Army! Help us help others in need by leading a senior exercise class. The fitness instructor will lead scheduled exercise classes designed to develop and maintain positive fitness levels for senior citizens.
The Salvation Army in Alameda County is currently seeking a Senior Exercise Assistant at two of our locations:
- Garden Street Corps, 2794 Garden Street, Oakland, CA, 94601
- Must be available to teach a class on a weekday in the morning or afternoon.
- Must be available to teach a class on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays from 9:30-10:30am.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Child Care Assistant
- Community Garden Volunteer
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Financial Literacy Workshop...
- Employment Readiness Workshop...
- Help with USDA food distribution
- Part-time Chaplain
- Beginner Piano Instructor
- Help Serve Food for our Senior...
- Positive Parenting Workshop...
- Sunday Night Community Dinner...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Volunteer Pianist
- Fitness Instructor
- Administrative Assistant