DONATE TO THIS
26 people are interested
CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
26 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
The Chief Marketing Officer’s responsibility is to lead the marketing function of HHP, providing strategic planning and communications to Stakeholders.
To help generate membership and revenues by increasing donations through successful marketing; using market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and PR. Ensuring the company message is distributed across channels and target audiences, to meet membership and donation objectives, through mobile platforms, video and social media.
Responsibilities (key tasks / main responsibilities):
- Prepare overall Marketing Strategy
- Establish the marketing budget and track performance.
- Develop specific programs of work, with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights, redirect business intelligence strategy
- Build brand awareness and develop brand guidelines and standards to ensure that all communications align with the brand.
- Commission market research and understand the scale of opportunity
- Acquire reliable and comprehensive data on sales and customer experience & develop lead generation/nurturing programs
- Use & further develop CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Drive digital marketing (HHP gratefully enjoys a $40K/month Google ad grant).
- Take responsibility for the look and content of the website(s) and social media outlets, maximising visitor conversion e.g. SEO
- Communicate regularly with other departments and executives, reporting on marketing activity
- Manage a marketing team and provide guidance, motivation and mentoring
- Contribute to product development; use analytics to drive product development. Create product roadmap and oversee the development of new products
- Set KPIs and communicate/report regularly to the board on marketing activity and progress
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning and revenue retention and growth.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates
- Formalise internal company communications so everyone in the company know what’s going on across all departments.
Desired Qualifications & Background Experience:
The ideal candidate should have 5-10 years’ commercial experience in a similar role.
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 23, 2022
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 18
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link