We are seeking 2-3 reliable volunteer photographers who can cover our community events on an as-needed basis. This dynamic opportunity includes high-profile events such as our annual Colors of the Mind gala and Strides for Epilepsy 5K races in Denver and Colorado Springs; seasonal events such our youth summer camps and Purple Pumpkin Project, and occasional standard office photographs.
We’re looking for photographers who can:
- Capture timely, objective and candid photos for events or programs with all names, titles and relevant information for appropriate photo captions
- Take guidance to capture specific people and scenes during events
- Adhere to event dress codes
- Provide quick and prompt turnaround on tasks - typically within 48 hours
- Digitally enhance images using photo editing software to crop, color correct, and fix minor edits
- Obtain permission from parents/guardians to photograph children under age 18
- Use your own professional digital camera and editing equipment during photo shoots
- Travel to events throughout Colorado (primarily the Denver metro area)
- Provide flexible coverage during evening and weekend events
Interested? Please submit a resume and link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed