We're a small (6 full time staff) nonprofit that in the last three years has created one of the largest school garden programs in the United States (in Las Vegas). We help schools fund, build and run school garden programs so that students can better learn about science (STEM), nutrition, and conservation. We're looking for someone with office tech expertise to occassionally troubleshoot things like Microsoft OneNote syncing problems, connecting our emails with gmail, and that kind of thing. Like any office, sometimes these snafus piles up! OneNote experience would be especially helpful.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about us in the local press here:
And about our school garden program here:
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Any time you can provide would be great!
- School Garden Build Volunteer
- Nonprofit Fundraising Strategist
- Microsoft OneNote Specialist
- Grant Writer/Grant Researcher
- Graphic Designer/Website Designer
- Volunteers Needed for 4th Annual...
- Website and/or Database Developer
- Office Help
- Public Relations Specialist
- Wordpress Website Person
- Photographer or Videographer
- Pinterest specialst
- SEO Specialist