Goodwill Easter Seals Adult Day Services offers a safe, engaging and caring day program for seniors. This service allows families who are caring for aging, dependent adults the flexibility and time needed in order to carry out life’s daily responsibilities, such as going to work or running errands. You have the comfort of knowing that your loved one is safe and well cared for. As a volunteer for this program you will assist with games, crafts, music and other activities throughout the day. Also serving as a companion for the participants.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hours per week
- Basic Computer Skills Tutor
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Volunteer to be a companion to a...
- Allen County, Lima Adult Day...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Vision Services needs help with...
- Help seniors stay active
- Office and clerical opportunities
- Volunteers with basic computer...
- Radio Reading Services-Read to...