The Link is looking for volunteer groups who are passionate about education and nutrition. Youth in our School Matters program often go home to empty cupboards, The Link is seeking volunteer groups to assemble healthy snack packs for them. This is a flexible opportunity that can be done with coworkers, community groups, family, and children. Snack packs typically include ramen, instant mac and cheese, cereal bars, fruit cups, applesauce, crackers or pretzels.
School Matters is a truancy prevention program aimed at finding and eliminating barriers to all day school attendance. Nutrition is a common barrier and snack packs will truly benefit hungry youth.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Adopt a food pantry
- Event Committee Member
- Drop-In Greeter at C.O.R.E
- Frozen Meals for Youth...
- Urgent Needs: Baby and Toddler...
- Make Celebration Treat Bouquets...
- Healthy Snack Packs for Youth
- Birthday Kits for Youth
- Cleaning Supplies Kits/Drive
- Mini Kits for Youth Experiencing...
- August 15 Frozen Meal Prep for...
- Mobile Outreach Kits for Youth
- Back to School Lunch Kit Pack