The Link is looking for volunteer groups who are passionate about education and nutrition. Youth in our School Matters program often go home to empty cupboards, The Link is seeking volunteer groups to assemble healthy snack packs for them. This is a flexible opportunity that can be done with coworkers, community groups, family, and children. Snack packs typically include ramen, instant mac and cheese, cereal bars, fruit cups, applesauce, crackers or pretzels.
School Matters is a truancy prevention program aimed at finding and eliminating barriers to all day school attendance. Nutrition is a common barrier and snack packs will truly benefit hungry youth.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Painting an Office
- Annual Event Silent Auction...
- Adopt a food pantry
- Valentine Bag Pack for Young...
- Healthy Snack Packs for Youth
- Super Bowl Support: Drop-In...
- January 25th- Frozen Meal Prep
- Event Committee Member
- February 1 - Frozen Meal Prep...
- Frozen Meals for Youth...
- Mini Kits for Youth Experiencing...
- Mobile Outreach Kits for Youth