The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona is seeking bilingual volunteers for the pantry in our main facility. Greet consumers; check them in; help in food box distribution. Volunteers should be able to work a three hour shift during the week.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours per week
- ability to speak Spanish
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor