The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona is seeking bilingual volunteers for the pantry in our main facility. Greet consumers; check them in; help in food box distribution. Volunteers should be able to work a three hour shift during the week, have computer skills, and good customer service skills.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours per week
- ability to speak Spanish, computer skills, customer service skills
- Mentoring opportunity--Be a MAMA...
- Understand corporate...
- Summer VISTA Database project
- Customer Relations Support
- Understand logistics? Help...
- Emergency Food Box Packer
- Special Events assistant
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Beyond food - be a client...
- Donor Database Assistant
- Share info about the Food Bank:...
- Help Distribute Food
- Amado Food Bank program assistant
- Food Bank Site Monitor