We are seeking Musical Volunteers to visit our patients and their families, to lift their spirits with live music.
Cornerstone Hospice Volunteers make a difference in the lives of patients and families. They find their Volunteer experience incredibly rewarding as they provide support to those who are going through difficult times. You too can be one of these Volunteers who makes a difference.
All Cornerstone Hospice Volunteers receive comprehensive training that includes hospice philosophy, caring for the terminally ill and grief and loss education, in addition to team building support from our Volunteer Specialist who coordinates all volunteer activities. Our schedules are completely flexible, we work with you and the time you are available to volunteer.
If you would like to volunteer or find out more information about the opportunities available, please contact Diannette Rodriguez at 407-748-6466 or email@example.com . We are ready to welcome you to our Hospice Volunteer Family.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Bereavement Volunteer...
- Veterans caring for Veterans
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Bereavement Call Volunteer Needed
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Looking for volunteers to do...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...
- We need you and your Fur Baby!
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Do you love animals? Do you love...
- Massage Therapy, Art Therapy,...
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Cornerstone Hospice Musical...
- Volunteer Needed to Help Stock...
- Share your Skills as a Massage...