Cityteam San Jose serves about 600 meals per day, and we need volunteers to help make this possible! Volunteers will assist with food preparation, pantry organization, and/or clean-up. No cooking experience or special skills are required. At 5pm each day volunteers will assist in serving dinner to our homeless guests.
- Long pants, closed-toe shoes, and covered shoulders are required.
- Modest Clothing : No Yoga pants or Crop tops
- Volunteers must be 14 years and older
- If you are bringing a friend or a group, each participant must sign up individually
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Prepare food for the homeless...
- Serve Meals to the Homeless
- Group opportunity: hand out...
- dinner service for the homeless
- Run 4 Recovery: Volunteers...
- Pack backpacks for Children in...
- Hand out fresh produce to...
- Office help
- Serving Oakland's homeless dinner
- distribute fresh produce to...
- Serving on Saturday (SOS)
- S.O.S(Serving on Saturday)...