Position is a member if the Hilltop Volunteer Program and the Life Enrichment Department. Volunteer works under the supervision/direction of the Senior Living Communities Life Enrichment Director in conjunction with the Volunteer Manager/Coordinator of Volunteer Services.
The Commons of Hilltop and the Fountains of Hilltop offers independent living, assisted living, memory care, and permanent and short term stays.
Quarterly check-in meeting with Life Enrichment Director.
Spend one on one time with resident, assigned by program. Engage resident in conversation, games or walking.
TB test and Flu Shot reqiored.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible time commitment.
- Maintain confidentiality. Non-judgmental and empathetic. Dependable and responsible.
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Hilltop volunteer
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- Family First Child Care Support
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose