Responsible for providing administrative support assistance that enhances B4 Babies and Beyondservices to clients and their families.
B4 Babies and Beyond helps to ensure healthy children and pregnant women. We help families access affordable quality health care coverage and Colorado Health Program+ (CHP+) we provide assistance setting up doctor's appointments, information on nutrition, growth and development, healthy lifestyles, Baby and Me Tobacco Free Program, translation services and transportation to and from appointments.
Strong computer data entry and organizational skills, customer service and clerical skills.
Good listening and communication skills.
Dependable and reliable.
Dress code-casual business attire.
- Data Entry
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Schedule is flexibl: 2 to 4 hours weekly.
- Maintain confidentiality, Non-judgmental and empathetic. Team player.
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Hilltop volunteer
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- Family First Child Care Support
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose