Handlebar.js Position Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years exp. in Handlebars.js
- Minimum of 10 hours a week to volunteer
- Must be available for at least 3 months
- Must be available Mondays at 3 PM PST for team call
- Must have excellent communication skills for giving and receiving feedback when making revisions and updates in a virtual work environment
Who are we?
One Community is an all-volunteer 501c3 non-profit and open source sustainability think-tank and implementation organization creating this: http://www.onecommunityglobal.org/highest-good-network/
Who are you?
You are someone who wants to be a part of making a global impact with open source software development. You may be a recent graduate, H4 Visa holder, or freelance developer seeking more experience and/or to build your portfolio. Or you may be someone with many years of experience interested in making a difference by sharing your knowledge and skills through world changing nonprofit work.
About the Project:
For the software aspect of our project, we are building a team to launch and open source this: http://www.onecommunityglobal.org/highest-good-network/ This link will take you to our development GoogleDoc of notes that also includes the GitHub link: http://tinyurl.com/hgn-design-notes
Development will be led by our Executive Director and collaboration will happen using weekly Google or Skype video conference calls with note taking and discussion on GoogleDocs.
What you need to do to apply:
To apply, please complete our online application form here:
Alternatively, you are also welcome to send your resume and work samples directly to our Executive Director who is doing the interving and hiring for this team: email@example.com
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- Software Development
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 10 hours a week
- Min 1-2 years exp. in HTML, CSS, Js, Jquery, and Handlebar.js