*This position is currently on hold until further notice. If you are interested please feel free to inquire and we will let you know the status at the time. Thank you!
The Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) program provides education and guidance to help teens make good decisions about sexual behavior. Classroom presentations and discussions are conducted at local high schools in the Vista and Oceanside High School Districts using California's source for evidence-based cirriculum. More information about this cirriculum can be found at www.positivepreventionplus.com
- Clerical work including data entry, filing, updating and collecting required paperwork.
- Update and collect required paperwork
- Prepping for classroom and group sessions
- Assisting with outreach when necessary
- Expreience and/or education in the field of social work, child development, psychology, or similar field.
- Must attend cirriculum training
- Must be comfortable with demonstrating knowledge about common sexual behaviors
- Must be available at least one 8 hour day per week
- Schedule is based on school calendar and hours (August-May)
- Specific schedule will be determined by volunteer and program staff
- Data Entry
- Child Development
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Program Assistant -- After...
- Housing Specialist Assistant
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention...
- SAFE San Diego Comic Con Outreach
- Math Tutor -- After School Program
- Non-Profit Business Office...
- STEM Education Lead
- Volunteers Needed for the Annual...
- 2017 Encinitas Rotary Wine &...
- Reading Tutor -- After School...
- Child Activity Aide
- Alternatives to Detention -...