The Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) program provides education and guidance to help teens make good decisions about sexual behavior. Classroom presentations and discussions are conducted at local high schools in the Vista and Oceanside High School Districts using California's source for evidence-based cirriculum. More information about this cirriculum can be found at www.positivepreventionplus.com
- Clerical work including data entry, filing, updating and collecting required paperwork.
- Update and collect required paperwork
- Prepping for classroom and group sessions
- Assisting with outreach when necessary
- Expreience and/or education in the field of social work, child development, psychology, or similar field.
- Must attend cirriculum training
- Must be comfortable with demonstrating knowledge about common sexual behaviors
- Must be available at least one 8 hour day per week
- Schedule is based on school calendar and hours (August-May)
- Specific schedule will be determined by volunteer and program staff
- Data Entry
- Child Development
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Non-Profit Business Office...
- 15th Annual Creek to Bay Cleanup
- Weekend of Service Preperation
- Administrative & Marketing...
- Child Activity Aide
- Program Assistant -- After...
- Spring Cleaning at North County...
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention...
- Math Tutor -- After School Program
- STEM Education Lead
- Costco Donation Pick-Up and...
- Reading Tutor -- After School...
- Alternatives to Detention -...