Are you a grant writer and looking for a great opportunity to put your writing skills to get great results?
ACT is looking for bright, creative and energetic people that are committed to social change.
ACT is a private non-profit agency in downtown San Jose that enhances the wellness of its clients. It provides counseling, assessments, and mental health services to anyone in need.
The ideal candidate will have experience in shaping creative, and successful grant proposals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strog witten and verbal communication skill required.
- Minimum 2 years experience with successful and proven track record.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to making a difference in the lives of working people.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel is a must.
Abilities and responsibilities:
You should be a self-motivated with an ability to work independently and with the team as needed.
Ability to present program goals clearly, with an enthusiasm that inspires financial support.Ability to develop good communications with staff and Board of Directors will be greatly appreciated.
Assisting in fundraising events and updating donor database in a timely fashion.
Also, research new sources of grant revenue.
Full-Time position available. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Music Therapist
- Nutritionist to help plan and...
- Handyman and recycle specialist
- Fundraising Specialist
- Art and Craft for working with a...
- IT assistant
- Grant writer at Counseling Center
- Data Entry and Office Help
- Nutritional Meal Provider
- Website Consultant
- Social Media Volunteer
- Office wizard
- Social worker
- Piano player
- Front desk-reception
- Volunteer Psy.D Psychologist
- accountant or CPA
- Experienced Board Member for...
- Social media and PR coordinator