Global Outreach Doctors is seeking virtual volunteer HR managers and assistants to help with all human resource functions, including onboarding, and medical and non-medical recruitment.
The position(s) have flexible hours, are virtual and require the individual(s) with excellent computer skills, past HR experience and 5 hours a week of availability to correspond via email/phone with team members. Tasks are typically assigned by email.
Get involved with a non-profit disaster response org that helps thousands of people around the globe in high need low resource regions in developing countries.
Spreadsheets of various tasks have been organized in advance. Other existing logistics volunteers will support your efforts.Organization's mission
Global Outreach Doctors is a humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals providing international healthcare.
Our medical team responds immediately to worldwide disasters in Africa, Asia, North, South, and Central Americas and the Middle East. We deploy canine search & rescue assets to enhance our success in locating survivors quickly. GoDocs has provides on going medical assistance in developing world regions and refugee crisis'.
Email email@example.com for more information
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5 hours a week
- Highly Visible Journalist for...
- Canine Search & Rescue
- Executive Director for...
- SATCOM officer for Disaster...
- Board Director for International...
- Medical co-Director
- Regional Manager (Washington,...
- Website Support Volunteer for...
- Technical Officer
- Social Media Content Manager
- Pro Bono Accountant (CPA)
- Co-Marketing Director
- Critical Incident Stress...
- Logistics Manager and Support...
- Human Resources Assistants and...
- Medical staff: D.O., M.D., RN,...