A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to help us improve our current blog.
-Evaluate our existing blog, other adoptions support blogs, write up options, and present to the Executive Director.
-Decide on elements to add/ improve our blog
-Create marketing plan and timeline
-Outline plan for completion of web work needed
-Design marketing outreach to families to create and engage families
-Create web, newsletter, targeted emails, PSA, a targeted email for outreach, make sure blog is well represented, and that all social media channels are updated
-Monitor blog posts on a regular/daily basis
-Execute plan, work through barriers, evaluate, and take next step
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Reading / Writing
- Web Design
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours per week
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Creativity and and More!...
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes