Are you known for giving a good shot to patients needing immunizations? Do you have a heart to minister to those who have devoted years helping to give people God’s Word in their heart language?
The JAARS Health Clinic could use you! We serve those who serve on the JAARS campus, as well as providing medical support to those overseas. As a community service we also offer immunizations for church teams going overseas.
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We would love to have you join our team!
Serve as a knowledgeable deliverer of immunizations to patients needing typical USA and overseas immunizations, as well as patient education on malaria and staying healthy overseas.
- Provide immunizations and other nursing services
- Maintains immunization vaccines, tracks usage, and requests supplies
- Assists the medical provider in the care of patients
- Performs nursing practices according to level of training and professional requirements
- May perform duties of nursing as a primary responsibility
- This is a .2 to .4 FTE position
Requirements and Experience Desired
- Must have current RN or LPN medical license in good standing with state of North Carolina
- Experience in patient care
- Experience or knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of tropical deseases is helpful but not required
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 hours a week
- Server System Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- IT Software Developer
- Partner Relations Representative
- Special Events Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- IT Systems Administrator
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AP Check Clerk
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff