Do you enjoy working with people of various ages and abilities in buildings/grounds maintenance, construction and landscaping? Do you have repair, construction, or maintenance experience?
Work with weeklong volunteer mission teams to facilitate the projects they choose to do, all the way from start to completion. Help inspire others to see how their service is making Bible translation possible.
Coordinate the preparation and projects for weeklong visiting volunteer Mission Teams from churches and schools.
This position will be filled by a volunteer or missionary who raises their own support.
1. Prepare cost and time estimates for projects for Ministry Teams.
2. Plan and coordinate materials and staffing for each project.
3. Manage the work performed by Ministry Teams.
4. Ensure appropriate safety procedures and maintenance standards are followed.
5. Work on day-to-day facilities maintenance tasks and projects when not planning for or working with a team.
6. Report to administration.
Requirements and Experience Desired
- General maintenance, construction, and estimation experience.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years’ experience in basic management skills.
- Project Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20 hours per week
- Server System Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Aviation Flight Instructor
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Clerk
- General Maintenance Technician
- Director of Human Resources
- Staff Accountant
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Vice President of Global...
- Language Technology...
- IT Systems Administrator
- Immunization Nurse
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AFOS Area IT Project Manager
- Auto Mechanic