Would you love to make an eternal impact with your work as a plumber? JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible in the most remote and difficult places on earth.
The JAARS Center has many miles of well and wastewater pipes to maintain and over 40 commercial and residential buildings. Plumbing jobs are overwhelming for just one plumber and we need another team member to come alongside and help.
Could you be the answer to that problem? Consider serving the mission field by serving at JAARS.
Responsible for assembling, installing, and repairing pipes for water, heating, and drainage systems.
1. Repair and maintain plumbing of faucets, drains, and public restrooms in commercial and residential buildings
2. Provide maintenance on four inch water mains, irrigations, non-potable water supply system, and gravity feed sewer to a pumping station
3. Study building plans and working drawings to determine tools required and installation sequence
4. Inspect structure to locate and mark mounting points, obstructions, pipe connections, and passage holes
5. May specialize in construction and work as part of a construction team
Education & Experience
- Recognized training and experience in plumbing installation and repair
- Two years of commercial and residential experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours a week
- Server System Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Aviation Flight Instructor
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Clerk
- General Maintenance Technician
- Director of Human Resources
- Staff Accountant
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Vice President of Global...
- Language Technology...
- IT Systems Administrator
- Immunization Nurse
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AFOS Area IT Project Manager
- Auto Mechanic