Would you love to make an eternal impact with your work as a plumber? JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible in the most remote and difficult places on earth.
The JAARS Center has many miles of well and wastewater pipes to maintain and over 40 commercial and residential buildings. Plumbing jobs are overwhelming for just one plumber and we need another team member to come alongside and help.
Could you be the answer to that problem? Consider serving the mission field by serving at JAARS.
Responsible for assembling, installing, and repairing pipes for water, heating, and drainage systems.
1. Repair and maintain plumbing of faucets, drains, and public restrooms in commercial and residential buildings
2. Provide maintenance on four inch water mains, irrigations, non-potable water supply system, and gravity feed sewer to a pumping station
3. Study building plans and working drawings to determine tools required and installation sequence
4. Inspect structure to locate and mark mounting points, obstructions, pipe connections, and passage holes
5. May specialize in construction and work as part of a construction team
Education & Experience
- Recognized training and experience in plumbing installation and repair
- Two years of commercial and residential experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours a week
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Aviation Parts/Inventory Manager
- Software Developer - Language
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Business Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Dayspring Card Clerk
- IT Network Security Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Events Coordinator
- Director of Technology and...
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff