Our Fresh Market provides fresh produce to families struggling with poverty. Volunteers will help in the the distribution of fresh produce. They will also assist in setting up and cleaning up. Must be able to lift up to 10- 25 lbs. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.
You are welcome to bring a friend or group, however, all participants must sign up individually to ensure we have visitor information for security purposes.
*THIS OPPORTUNITY REOCCURES EVERY 1ST AND THIRD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH**
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- ability to stand for the whole shift
- Prepare food for the homeless...
- Serve Meals to the Homeless
- Group opportunity: hand out...
- dinner service for the homeless
- Hand out fresh produce to...
- Office help
- Run 4 Recovery: Volunteers...
- Pack backpacks for Children in...
- Serving Oakland's homeless dinner
- distribute fresh produce to...
- S.O.S(Serving on Saturday)...
- Serving on Saturday (SOS)