Do you have a love for Aviation and desire to see the next generation become involved in using their aviation skills to support Bible translation in the most remote and difficult locations on earth? You can put that love and interest to work for God’s kingdom!
Are you a good communicator who can inspire, cast vision, and answer practical, down to earth questions? Be part of the Aviation Recruiting team, reaching out to college students and beyond, to fill our needs in countries around the world.
Mobilize and maintain contact, to encourage, interview, inform, and screen potential Aviation candidates for membership.
- Know the Aviation position openings and the requirements required for each position.
- Determine avenues for engagement to attract applicants and fill specific job openings.
- Recruit at events, colleges, and job fairs including setting up displays and having materials to give out.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other organizations to find and attract candidates.
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding JAARS and our Aviation opportunities.
- Respond to new contacts, and record all interactions in the Aviation Recruiting database.
- Explain the job requirements, technical evaluation, application, training, and field orientation process to candidates.
- Arrange on site visits and tours to cast vision for the positions.
- Discuss the Self-Assessment questions to determine candidate’s eligibility or need for remedial work.
- Set reminders to connect with contacts to determine their current interest and readiness levels.
Education and Experience Desired
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of aviation and the basic requirments
- Good oral and written communication skills
- MS Office applications and Google Apps
- Mission field experience a plus
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours/week
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Aviation Parts/Inventory Manager
- Software Developer - Language
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Business Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- IT Network Security Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Events Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Director of Technology and...
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff