Come volunteer at The Treasure Chest to help support local non-profits here in the Quad Cities!
We are looking for several volunteer Store Greeters to welcome patrons, and help ensure quality of facilities and service.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customer, guests, and clients.
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
- Maintain contact with management, store workers, and customers to ensure that details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
- Inspect merchandise areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Inform patrons of establishment specialties and features.
- Receive and record patrons visits.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
- Direct patrons to coatrooms and waiting areas such as on the corporate floor
- Ensure prompt and courteous service.
- People Skills
- Customer Acquisition
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 0-5hrs/week; 10:00AM - 5PM; Tuesday-Saturday
- courteous, outgoing, friendly, professional, and polite