Southern Rhode Island Volunteers is Seeking New Board Members
Southern Rhode Island Volunteers (SRIV) is seeking new members for our Board of Directors. SRIV is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit dedicated to helping those in need. SRIV's mission is to enhance lives by inspiring, creating and supporting a lifelong culture of service through our volunteer members and affiliates across Southern Rhode Island. We provide Independent Aging Support Services to over 200 seniors and adults with disabilities in Washington County Rhode Island. This is a part-time volunteer position.
- Support SRIV's mission and values
- Fundraising expertise
- Community outreach
- Event planning
- Community development
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Nonprofit experience is preferred but not required
For more information please call 401-552-7661 to speak with SRIV's Executive Director Deb Tanner.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Apple Rehab is Seeking Volunteers
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program...
- Local Music, Arts Center Looking...
- RI Welcome Center
- General Barn Help and Facility...
- South County Habitat ReStore...
- Medical Transportation Drivers
- Thrift Shop Assistants
- Board of Directors Members...
- Disaster Preparedness Youth Group
- SK CARES Mentor
- Jonnycake of Peace Dale Friday...
- Rhode Island Veterans' Cemetery...
- Medical Transportation Drivers...
- Horse Therapy Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Drivers &...
- Docents at Historical Site