Every Thursday we send eight to ten cats to Pet Smart in Warner Robins So they can be seen and adopted there.
We are looking for volunteers to drive these cats from the shelter in Perry to Warner Robins petsmart on Thursday's at 5:15PM. Volunteers will help you load the cats at the center into your vehicle and volunteers at PetSmart will help you unload the animals. All that you would be responable for is tranporting them from Point A to Point B.
Vehical requirments, must have cab space for at least 8 cat carriers.
Tax Deducatble Service
First questions for you to answer
Do you itemize deductions on your Federal income tax return? If you do, keep reading.The basic test, use of your car, record keeping
The basic test. You may be able to deduct amounts you pay in giving services to a qualified organization. The amounts must be
- (a) unreimbursed, and
- (b) directly connected with the services you gave, and
- (c) incurred only because of the services you gave, and
- (d) not personal, living or family expenses.
- If you use your carin providing services that pass the basic test you can deduct:
- 14 cents per mile to and from the Qualified Organization location, oractual variable costs related to that mileage (look below for more information).
- Plus tolls and parking.
- Be sure to keep good records - you need to be able to show the basis for your deduction. Learn more here - http://seriousgivers.org/volunteers-and-taxes/
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- One a week for 1 hour