Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To offer refuge, medical care, nourishment, and an opportunity for a second chance at life to injured, unwanted and abused animals.
- To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness toward animals and to protect them from cruelty, neglect, and carelessness.
- To return lost animals to their owners and to place adoptable pets into humane and responsible environments.
- To prevent pet overpopulation by promoting the spay and neutering of companion animals.
- To promote responsible care and concerned pet ownership through education.
- To participate with our community to build a new animal shelter characterized by:
- Adequate capacity to manage our growth
- Spacious and comfortable animal living quarters
- A location conducive to volunteerism, adoption, and outdoor activities.
- Facilities to achieve our educational goals
- A comfortable and inviting atmosphere for the public to visit and adopt pets
- To secure funds necessary to accomplish our goals from both public and private sources through fundraising, donations and grant applications.
. To oversee a TNR Program in an effort to prevent pet overpopulation & euthanizing of
feral cats in our community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!