In order to save more lives, The Cat Corner has partnered with PetSmart so that we can reach even more people interested in adopting.
This location allows us to bring our cats closer to adopters throughout the region.
- Our offsite adoption location is permanent and cats normally stay at the store until they are adopted.
- PetSmart Charities(r) Adoption Centers are cleaned and maintained by our own volunteers.
- Without our volunteers willing to help maintain and care for the cats in our PetSmart Charities(r) Adoption Centers, we would not be able to keep such a great opportunity for these cats to find loving forever-homes!
- Giving fresh food/water
- Cleaning litter boxes and cages
- Tidying up the adoption room for adopters
- Allowing each cat play and stretch time outside of their condo.
- Morning Shift: Volunteers arrive between 7am and 9:30am on weekdays, and 9am and 10:30am on Sundays
- Evening Shift: Volunteers arrive between 4pm and 7pm on weekdays, and 4pm and 6pm on Sundays
- Please expect to spend between 45 mins to an hour to complete the needed cleaning and quality time with each cat
- Animal Care / Handling
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training