Animal Care Volunteer at Best Friends in Atlanta
DONATE TO THIS
65 people are interested
We count on dedicated volunteers like you every day to help Save Them All. Volunteers at the Best Friends - Atlanta Pet Adoption Center have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of opportunities, from adoptions to cuddling, offsite events to fostering, there's sure to be the right position for you!
Visit volunteers.bestfriends.org and follow these steps to create your volunteer profile, view a list of volunteer opportunities, and schedule an orientation date:
- Visit volunteers.bestfriends.org
- Select "Start Volunteering" and be sure to check off the path for Atlanta.
- Follow the steps to fully activate your volunteer account.
- You will receive an automated email after profile completion with details about volunteer opportunities along with sign up instructions
* We accept individuals aged 12-17 to volunteer in our Pet Adoption Center with a signed waiver by their guardian. Volunteers ages 12-15 must have a guardian with them at all times.
* Best Friends in Atlanta is happy to accommodate individuals seeking to complete court-ordered community service hours for misdemeanor charges at our Pet Adoption Center. Community service hours must be approved by the Volunteer Coordinator and attend an orientation prior to volunteering. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an orientation.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact volunteerATL@bestfriends.org.
About Best Friends Animal Society
5001 Angel Canyon Rd., Kanab, UT 84741, US
Every day, nearly 2,000 dogs and cats are killed in America's shelters. But every day, there's something all of us can do to help save those animals. Together, we can Save Them All.
About Best Friends Animal Society:
Best Friends Animal Society is the only national animal welfare organization focused exclusively on ending the killing of dogs and cats in America's shelters. An authority and leader in the no-kill movement since its founding in 1984, Best Friends runs the nation's largest no-kill sanctuary for companion animals, as well as life-saving programs in partnership with rescue groups and shelters across the country. Since its founding, Best Friends has helped reduce the number of animals killed in shelters from 17 million per year to less than 1 million. Best Friends has the knowledge, technical expertise and on-the-ground network to end the killing and Save Them All(tm).
Become a fan of Best Friends Animal Society on:
Follow Best Friends on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bestfriends
We'll work with your schedule.
4874 South Atlanta Rd SEAtlanta, GA 30339
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training