Animal Care Volunteer at Best Friends in Atlanta
DONATE TO THIS
49 people are interested
We count on dedicated volunteers like you every day to help Save Them All. Volunteers at the Best Friends - Atlanta Pet Adoption Center have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of opportunities, from adoptions to cuddling, offsite events to fostering, there's sure to be the right position for you!
Visit volunteers.bestfriends.org and follow these steps to create your volunteer profile, view a list of volunteer opportunities, and schedule an orientation date:
- Visit volunteers.bestfriends.org
- Select "Start Volunteering" and be sure to check off the path for Atlanta.
- Follow the steps to fully activate your volunteer account.
- You will receive an automated email after profile completion with details about volunteer opportunities along with sign up instructions
* We accept individuals aged 12-17 to volunteer in our Pet Adoption Center with a signed waiver by their guardian. Volunteers ages 12-15 must have a guardian with them at all times.
* Best Friends in Atlanta is happy to accommodate individuals seeking to complete court-ordered community service hours for misdemeanor charges at our Pet Adoption Center. Community service hours must be approved by the Volunteer Coordinator and attend an orientation prior to volunteering. Please email email@example.com to schedule an orientation.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact volunteerATL@bestfriends.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
4874 South Atlanta Rd SEAtlanta, GA 30339
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training