We count on dedicated volunteers like you every day to help Save Them All. Volunteers at the Best Friends - Atlanta Pet Adoption Center have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of opportunities, from adoptions to cuddling, offsite events to fostering, there's sure to be the right position for you!
Visit volunteers.bestfriends.org and follow these steps to create your volunteer profile, view a list of volunteer opportunities, and schedule an orientation date:
- Visit volunteers.bestfriends.org
- Select "Start Volunteering" and be sure to check off the path for Atlanta.
- Follow the steps to fully activate your volunteer account.
- You will receive an automated email after profile completion with details about volunteer opportunities along with sign up instructions.
Requirements for all Atlanta Programs:
* Active volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of six hours a month for at least six months
* Volunteers must be at least 18 years old
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact volunteerATL@bestfriends.org.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per month for at least 6 months
- Help Save Community Cats - Atlanta
- Foster a Hurricane Harvey pet
- Help Transport Animals to and...
- Houston-area Volunteers Needed:...
- Help Save Community Cats in the...
- Texas Volunteers Needed to...
- Animal Care Volunteer at Best...
- Help Save Animals as a Front...
- Love Animals? Volunteers Needed...
- Calling All Dog Lovers! Best...
- Volunteer Programs Intern