THANK YOU LETTER PROJECT ESTIMATED TIME 2-4 HOURS / OVER 0-1 DAY
- A well written, meaningful thank you letter (no more than 1,000 words or a standard 2-pages)
- This letter will effectively communicate why you are grateful for the donor’s gift and what it translates to in terms of impact to your organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to synthesize information and effectively communicate the main points in a compelling way
- Information about the donor that you’re thanking
- Comprehensive information you can share about who you are as an Organization, what you do and why you need the funds now
- Ideally you have marketing materials about your Organization that you can share with your Professional
- Prep: Information gathering
- Volunteer Manager and Professional discuss the objectives of the project and key audiences.
Milestone 1: Document creation
- Professional writes copy aligned with Volunteer Manager's style, tone, clarity and length
Milestone 2: Wrap-up
- Volunteer Manager and Professional discuss any small edits
- Professional submits final version
We need this because:
(1) We want a letter that effectively communicates the importance of a donor's gift and thanks them for the impact they have allowed us to make
Learn more about us - http://bit.ly/abouthi
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Seeking volunteer for...
- BUSINESS PLAN WRITING HELP
- PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGY HELP
- DONOR LETTER GENERATION HELP
- Help us beat Narcotic addiction...
- THANK YOU LETTER CREATION HELP
- STORY TELLING
- DATA COLLECTION PLAN
- LITERATURE REVIEW
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- E NEWSLETTER DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Event planning
- ADDING FEATURES ON OUR DRUPAL...
- MEMBERSHIP STRATEGY IMPROVEMENT
- SWOT ANALYSIS GENERATION HELP
- Looking for Experienced Google...
- COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY...
- BRAND MESSAGING HELP
- Online Researcher