GOOGLE ANALYTICS PROJECT ESTIMATED TIME 10-20 HOURS / OVER 2-4 WEEKS
- Assistance with setting up a Google Analytics account and tracking codes for the Organization’s various web assets (e.g. mobile apps, website, blog, social media)
- Training on how to track performance, set up reports and analyze the data collected online
- Set of guidelines for data collection, interpretation and analysis
- Background in data analysis and proficiency in using Google Analytics
- Clear understanding of your Organization’s goals for using web analytics and types of data you want to track
- Access to necessary online administration accounts
- Staff member responsible for overseeing your Google Analytics
- Prep: Project goals, timeline, and process established and initial information distributed
- Volunteer Manager gives overview of any current use of online statistics and shares admin details for existing Google Analytics account (if any)
- Professional connects with Volunteer Manager for a brainstorming/overview session, to discuss goals, current web platforms, and existing data on statistics (if any)
- Professional and Volunteer Manager outline next steps and timeline for the project
- Volunteer Manager gains familiarity with Google Analytics platform
- Professional connects with Volunteer Manager for training session
- Professional explains basics of getting starting with Google Analytics and setting up tracking codes based on the Organization’s goals
- Professional trains Volunteer Manager on setting up reports to collect desired data
- Volunteer Manager is fully trained to manage Google Analytics
- Professional creates guidelines for data interpretation and analysis, and shares any tips for continued used of Google Analytics
- Professional reviews above guidelines and tips with Volunteer Manager
- Professional is available to address questions/problems as Volunteer Manager starts to regularly monitor analytics
We need this because:
(1) We want to understand how to effectively connect with our target audience across various web environments (e.g. apps, website, blog, social media, etc.)
(2) We want to measure user interactions and track data about user traffic, including metrics such as how many people visit our site, what pages they go to, and where they are coming from, how long do they stay on a page, etc.
(3) We want to get ready to optimize our web platforms with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies
Learn more about us - http://bit.ly/abouthi
- Marketing Analytics
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Seeking volunteer for...
- COMMUNICATION MATERIALS AUDIT HELP
- BUSINESS PLAN WRITING HELP
- Interactive social media marketing
- Help us beat Narcotic addiction...
- ADDING FEATURES ON OUR DRUPAL...
- Program Manager
- Graphic designer
- Looking for Experienced Google...
- EARNED INCOME PLAN HELP
- WEBSITE COPYWRITING
- New Business Development
- Event planner
- Grants writer
- COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY...
- BRAND MESSAGING HELP
- PRESS KIT HELP
- Event volunteer
- Online Researcher
- GRANT TEMPLATE CREATION HELP