ABCD’s Energy Department offers a variety of programs to help households pay heating bills, and access weatherization measures and effective and cost- efficient heating systems. Additionally, ABCD works with utility companies, local businesses, and residents to offer green energy services and education. These partnerships ensure that low-income residents have access to the information and services they need to keep energy costs low and help the environment.
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Tuesday through Thursday, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Intake Intern
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Case Manager - East Boston
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORS
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...