If you are a student looking for a volunteer opportunity to build your resume, this could be the perfect match for you!
Very flexible opportunity for 2 hours once a week that allows you to practice and implement many skills learned in the field.
Help promote respect, dignity and social interaction by providing campanionship, sharing stories or playing games with a senior in your community.
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week- very flexible
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Art Program Leader
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Share your CO knowledge with...
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help the Handyman Program get to...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Help our senior community
- Record a senior's stories, and...
- Do you have Tools, Time and...
- Seeking male volunteers in...
- Students needed! Build your...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!