Children Across America is currently seeking a skilled, experienced and energetic professional with web site design and management experience to drive the growth of the organization and promote our goals.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s literacy skills and drive educational excellence. We are a 501C3 non profit corporation registered in the State of Massachusetts.
Our organization partners with local healthcare advocates, pediatricians, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. If you have a passion to help Americas children succedd, come help us grow!
To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org.
We have a website and a software platform, we need an experienced professional who can manage, make changes and offer suggestions to improve our website and make it more interactive.
Most importantly, we need someone with a passion to make a difference ina childs life. Please contact us today if you are serious about this opportunity.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- web design and management experience
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Experienced fund raising...
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager