Do you love working with children ages 0-5? Do you want to be a positive influence in their lives?
Verner Center for Early Childhood Education seeks qualifed adult volunteers to serve as teacher assistants for afternoons. Teacher assistants will count in ratio and act as positive role models who help our children learn positive social and emotional skill sets.
At Verner we strive to educate the whole child, and bringing in positive community volunteers are a part of that vision.
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a week for at least one day a week
- Volunteer must proceed through state background check, have a TB Test, a physical, and trainings.
- Get Ready for School!
- Do you love to talk on the phone...
- Babies Rock Dude!
- Calling all Tweeters, FaceBook...
- Web Redesign!!
- Do you love to create? Design...
- You've Got Mail!
- Celebrate the Week of the Young...
- Volunteer to assist the...
- An Ode to Filing
- Playground Spruce Up
- A Walk through the Woods
- Do you want to make a positive...