The Outreach Manager organizes events that bring awareness to Rukundo International (RI) and reaches out to the community to draw in participants- donors and volunteers- to assist RI with their programs and mission. The Outreach Manager coordinates with the Social Media Team and the Web Design Team.
- Establishes and directs awareness and outreach programs within the community to establish Team Members.
- Develops and monitors the education and outreach departmental structure in order to accomplish annual goals, along with managing short-and long-range planning.
- Oversees production of all materials needed for said events and reviews to make sure it is fit for the program and adheres to RI standards and mission.
- Evaluates and strengthens existing programs and activities to achieve program participation and goals.
- Develops, maintains, and promotes a positive and professional relationship with the general public.
- Logs hours worked.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent with MS office applications
- Ability to lead a group
Must commit to a minimum of 2 hours a week.
Must coordinate a minimum of 1 outreach/awareness event per month.Must attend monthly planning meetings.
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week
- Grant Writers for Local Non-Profit
- Social Media Content...
- International Programs Manager
- Board Member for Local Non-Profit
- Donor Manager for Local Non-Profit
- Nonprofit Intern
- Outreach Manager for Local...
- General Volunteers for Local...
- Volunteer Care Manager for Local...
- Vice President
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Fundraising Director for Local...