The Vice President of Rukundo International works closely with the Board to define the mission of the organization and develops, plans, and enforces policy and procedures. The Vice President reports to the Board of Directors on a semi-annual basis to make suggestions on how to improve Rukundo International's performance.
- Leads the daily operations of the organization.
- Outlines the duties and responsibilities of the employees/volunteers.
- Manages operations to help ensure that all mission objectives are met.
- Engages businesses and citizens to support the organization.
- Creates fundraising ideas and implements fundraising events.
- Ensures that all finances are being maintained according to state and federal regulations.
- Oversees each department’s budget.
- Allocates department budgets and redistributes funds to departments that are running over or under budget.
- Compiles periodic reports outlining the finances and operational successes or failure of the organization.
- Must commit to 5 hours per week of concentrated work in the role.
- Must log office hours and track team office hours.
- Must respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong fundraising skills
- Qualified degree
- Committed to the mission of Rukundo International
- Strong strategic thinking and long-term vision capability
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Collaborative spirit
- Performance Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Strategic Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week