VIRTUAL AND ONSITE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
The PASS Program inolves working with citizens who feel they need to give up their animals at the shelter and help them find alternatives from low-cost training and vet care to temporary boarding solutions - and everything in between!
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The PASS volunteer will assist with DPA’s PASS program including but not limited to responsibilities for email/phone program, or the on-site program at Dallas Animal Services. The PASS program is a priority initiative of DPA as we work with Dallas Animal Services and the city of Dallas to help reduce the number of animals surrendered to the shelter by counseling pet owners on options such as low-cost vet care and training resources.
Salary / Pay Rate: Volunteer
TIME COMMITMENT: approx. 10 hours per week.
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Parent Representative