Please volunteer to help the Frederick County Health Department's Adult Evaluation & Review Services (AERS) program. TRAINING PROVIDED.
The work: scheduling twice-yearly nurse-monitoring visits for 200-250 AERS clients. The duties would involve:
- Calling the client/family/representative to schedule;
- Adding appointment to RN Outlook calendar and ACCESS database;
- Creating/updating/prepping chart for the visit;
- Mailing appointment reminder card to client;
- Scheduling interpreter, if needed;
- Making reminder call(s) about appointments;
- Billing administrative time used for #1-#6 in our LTSS database.
Days and times could be flexible, but ideally 2-3 days a week, for about 2 hours each day. Miid to late morning or afternoon hours would be best.
This opportunity could be shared by several volunteers.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours daily, 2-3 times a week.
- This job could be split between 2 volunteers. Contact email@example.com if you can help.