This is a volunteer opportunity for people that want to make a positive impact in our community. We are looking for caring, compassionate people to assist hospice patients and their loved ones.
The Life Enrichment Volunteers cover a wide variety of services to our patients which range from pet therapy, art therapy, massage therapy, and more. If you sing, play an instrument, paint, enjoy arts and crafts, or are a magician or clown~ we can put your talents to good use!
Cornerstone volunteers are a vital part of our entire organization, and play an active role in helping to provide the many special comfort and support services that distinguish hospice care.
Things to know before you apply:
In order to ensure the highest quality of care for patients and families, there are state and federal regulations that mandate special requirements for hospice volunteers. We ask the following from anyone interested in volunteering:
* Attendance at all training sessions mandated for the type of volunteer work you want to do
* Completion of an interview and service placement meeting
* A commitment to volunteer for at least one year
* Completion of a fingerprint background check (scheduled and covered by Cornerstone Hospice)
* Completion of a two-step tuberculosis screening ("TST") for volunteers who will work with patients (administered and covered by Cornerstone Hospice)
If you would like more information on volunteering with Cornerstone Hospice, please call 407-748-6466 or email email@example.com.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Bereavement Volunteer...
- Veterans caring for Veterans
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Looking for volunteers to do...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...
- We need you and your Fur Baby!
- Become a Hospice Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Training in Polk County
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Massage Therapy, Art Therapy,...
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Cornerstone Hospice Musical...
- Volunteer Needed to Help Stock...
- Share your Skills as a Massage...