What we are looking for:
Solidarity Bridge would love to engage a passionate and motivated individual to help expand our impact. This intern position will work closely with the Operations Manager to:
- Provide support to program staff on special projects and initiatives (such as the procurement of medical supplies, and the logistical preparation behind our medical mission trips)
- Help coordinate and assemble fundraising mailings (addressing, folding, stuffing, sealing and stamping of mass mailings)
- Support the archiving, record keeping, and database management needs of the organization
- Assist with general office tasks (filing, copying, organizing digital photos, working with inventory software etc.) and special event planning.
All interns have the opportunity to work on an assigned, overarching project, for which the intern will be personally responsible. This project is determined based on intern interest and organizational need.
Office Environment & Qualifications
We are a team of proactive, energized staff, looking for another team member in a casual work environment. This position provides a student with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in global health nonprofit operations, with potential opportunities for special projects depending on the applicant’s skills. We request a minimum of 10-15 hours per week, however hours are flexible within Monday through Friday 9-5pm.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in global health and social justice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- A high level of organization and ability to work independently
- Grant Writing / Research
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 10 hours of week for 10 weeks