Computer CORE is looking for Keyboarding Instructors in Falls Church (Bailey's Crossroads). As a keyboarding instructor, you will work with a team of volunteers teaching computer and job search skills to a class of 12 adult students. Students learn fundamental keyboarding skills and achieve a typing speed of 25 wpm. The curriculum is provided.
Must attend a volunteer orientation before volunteering.
Volunteer one hour a night, once a week.
Contact: Shante Johnson if you are interested in volunteering at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month commitment
- computer skills, keyboarding, IT, workforce development
- Daytime Career Development...
- Keyboarding Instructors Needed
- Computer Volunteers Needed for...
- Computer & Career Instructors...
- Saturday Morning Tutors
- Career Development Instructors...
- Teaching Assistants in South...
- Looking for Daytime Computer &...
- Looking for Computer & Career...
- Computer CORE Volunteers Needed